Driving mobility without barriers
The legislators demand accessible entrance in public transport such as train or buses.
Automatically opening doors or entrance helps like sliding steps: Increasingly sophisticated systems for increased safety, comfort and integration become the general standard in equipment of often-used means of transport.
OEM´s and operators make use of the decades of experience KAG has in the area of drive systems for bus and train technology. Our drives for use in bus and train are designed for a high vibration resistance.
In our climate cabinets, we also review reliability of the drives in light of extreme enviromental conditions. Required operating cycles are reviewed for supporting your TÜV acceptance.
Get to know our innovative solutions.
Your benefits as KAG customer
- Testing on close-to-series application test benches
- Tests of the drives in dedicated climate cabinets regarding extreme enviromental conditions
- Testing the vibration resistance on our electrodynamic oscillation system
- Compact drives with integrated magnetic incremental encoders
- High protection types for avoiding additional housings