Agriculture on the move
Farmland is a scarce resource. While the population is growing unstoppably, the quantity of agriculturally usable areas remains near-constant.
Since use of renewable energies from agricultural products is increasing and taking up more and more farmland in addition to food production, agricultural production must nearly double in the next twenty years. Our drives for agricultural technology supports this progress and helps secure the future supply with agricultural goods.
KAG-drives are designed specifically for the rough areas in agriculture. The motors, usually designed for 12 V, have high degrees of protection, which makes it possible to use them outdoors easily and also allows cleaning them with high pressure water.
Special surface refinement protects the drives from aggressive media, such as fertilisers or hydraulic oil. On request, the drives can be painted to the customers CI colors and specifications.
To meet the request of digitalisation in agriculture, we have dealt with decentralized, bus-capable drives early on and now offer diverse solutions for brushed and brushless motors. Our CAN-bus-capable electronic circuits can be controlled via the standardised protocols CANopen and J1939 protocol or via special protocols. Additionally, we can integrate the external measuring data and monitoring functions of the system into electronics.
Use of special cables, such as hybrid cables with robust connectors in high protection class simplify connecting enormously and are ready to face nearly any demand.
Your benefits as KAG customer
- Easy to use on the field by high protection class and surface refinement in corporate design
- No downtimes since our drives are vibration-resilient
- Plug & play hybrid cables and connectors according to your needs
- Precise control of your processes by good controllability of our drives with customised incremental encoders
- Local control possible through integrated electronic circuits that communicate with a job computer digitally, via PWM signal or via CAN-bus