Safe and reliable access
We can no longer imagine our everyday lives without automatically opening doors and turnstiles.
No public building would go without automated door technology today. The trend to increased comfort grows stronger in private areas as well. Reliable and space-saving drive systems must be provided for this.
KAG has been successfully established with its solutions in the area of automated access systems for decades. The collected know-how and the resulting technology meets both the present and newly added requirements of our customers to our complete satisfaction.
Our solutions offer high functional safety by reduction of the resetting torques, e.g. in rotary door drives and other automatic doors, as well as better protection against damage by vandalism. Thermal monitoring elements and switches serve continuous protection of the system.
Magnetic incremental encoders and high protection types make impact-sensitive plastic housings and additional
Your benefits as KAG customer
- Manual opening in emergency by cogging-torque-optimised automatic door drives
- Design for long term power-off operating
- Equipment with thermal monitoring elements to protect the system
- Reinforced output designs to protect from vandalism
- Checking requested switching cycles for supporting TÜV acceptance
- Tests of the drives in dedicated climate cabinets regarding extreme enviromental conditious
- Compact drives with integrated magnetic incremental encoders
- High protection types for avoiding additional housings