Worm gears are used when, for reasons of space, an output shaft offset in order of 90° to the motor axis is required. This type of gear is also quite compact. Thus, a gear ratio of 60:1 and more is already possible in the single-stage variant. Worm gears are one of the few types of gears that allow self-locking where it is needed. For decades, many door application manufacturers have relied on our gear solutions.
- Suitable for left and right rotation as well as alternating, continuous, and intermittent operation
- Optional: Adaptation of the output shaft
- Optional: double-sided shaft exit
- Optional: plastic teeth with i = 10: 1 and 15: 1 for SN31 and SN40
- For further information, please refer to the respective data sheet