Technical product designers develop and design individual parts and assemblies for devices, machines or systems as well as tools and devices for production in collaboration with engineers and other specialists. On the computer, with CAD and other programs, they create the manufacturing, assembly and production documents and provide the drawings with the necessary production data. You manage all data and prepare it for use in production.
Apprenticeship at Kählig Antriebstechnik GmbH
In the first year of your apprenticeship you will learn drawing technology and technical sketching using increasingly demanding tasks. You develop your spatial imagination. You will also complete an internship in the mechanical workshop. In the second year of training, it is important to deepen the acquired basic knowledge through practical tasks using CAD. In the third and fourth year of training, the focus is on project processing and production equipment.
In addition to enjoying technical things and their interrelationships, mathematics and physics, having fun using the computer, spatial imagination, organizational skills, manual skills, teamwork and communication skills, you should meet the following requirements:
- Very good secondary school leaving certificate, Abitur
- Good grades in mathematics, physics, and technically oriented subjects
- Pronounced interest in technical innovations
Start of training: 01.08.2021
Duration of training: 3,5 Years
Training location: Hanover
We offer you:
- A demanding and varied apprenticeship with prospects
- Payment of travel costs with a GVH ticket as well as costs for school materials
- Company health program
- Partnership working atmosphere and employee events
We look forward to you!!